1. The person in charge of the project shall be fixed, who shall be responsible for the day-to-day liaison and communication with Party B and support Party B in doing good jobs for website development.
2. Party A should provide Party B with the related materials required for website development as completely as possible before the beginning of each phase of the project. If he fails to do so, he should promptly supplement the related materials after the project begins.
3. Party A should provide complete and clear word and picture materials that comply with the requirements of Party B and be responsible for the correctness of such materials. All the materials should be in the form of electronic files and Party A should guarantee that their contents do not violate the provisions of the state laws and regulations or the rights of any third party.
4. If Party A needs to produce English edition, he should provide the related English materials.
5. The proofreading before the operation of the websites should be jointly completed by both parties.
6. Party A shall make payment on schedule as stipulated in this contract.
7. After the project is completed and Party A has paid Party B all the expenses, Party A shall obtain all the files and program source code provided by Party B.
8. Party A should use the subject matter of this contract as well as the related works, programs, files and source code within the scope of the Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China and should not copy, spread, sell or permit to give them to any third party.
9. Party A shall be entitled to put forward suggestions or requirements to Party B in written form and demand Party B to reply within the fixed time limit.
10. When Party A receives the written suggestions or requirements from Party B, he should reply within the time limit fixed by Party B.
11. If Party A violates the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China in using the products or services concerned in this contract, he shall independently bear all responsibilities.
1. The special group with 6 persons and 4 persons in reserve shall be established; and the person in charge of the project shall be fixed.
2. The person in charge of the project shall be responsible for the liaison and communication with Party A. During the implementation of the project, the person in charge should communicate with Party A face to face once every month and perform the obligation of 4 face-to-face communications according to the needs of both parties. The total times of face-to-face communications are eight.
3. Party B shall be responsible for the content management of the materials provided by Party A and make preliminary proofreading according to the materials provided by Party A. The proofreading before the operation of the websites should be jointly completed by both parties.
4. After the receipt of all the expenses concerned in this contract, Party B shall provide Party A with all files and program source code.
5. Party B shall implement the project development in strict accordance with the development period and guarantee the smooth opening of the websites within the fixed time.
6. The period of producing websites shall be begin from the date when Party A provides all materials related to websites, which is confirmed by both parties in written form.
7. If Party A provides overdue the materials required for website development, the development period shall be extended accordingly. The specific time of extension shall be the same as the days postponed by Party A.
8. During the production of web pages, if Party A causes the extension of the period for producing web pages, Party B shall be entitled to put forward opinions to Party A and extend the development period accordingly.
9. Party B shall be entitled to put forward suggestions or requirements to Party A in written form and demand Party A to reply within the fixed time limit.
10. When receiving the written suggestions or requirements from Party A, Party B should reply within the time limit fixed by Party A.
11. As the website development company, Party B can put the interlink of its website at the bottom of Party A’s web pages.