Effectiveness of Agreement and Alteration
1. This Agreement will become effective when and after each Party hereto attach its seal to the same.
2. This Agreement shall not be altered or terminated at one's own option without meeting with requisite conditions for terminating the Agreement set forth herein. If one Party hereto intends to make alteration with this Agreement, a supplement agreement need to be otherwise executed to confirm the items being altered. The supplement agreement will become effective when and after each Party hereto attach its seal to the same. In case no supplement agreement on items of alteration has been executed by both of the Parties, the Party that suggests making an alteration shall continue to perform in accordance with this Agreement. If not, the said Party shall be construed as breaching of the Agreement.
3. Special Agreement:
(1) This Agreement, together with its appendices, constitute any and all agreements as to the subject covered by the same and will supplement any and all verbal communication, statement or agreement that has been made previously or is made during performing this Agreement. Each Party hereto may suggest to make supplement to or amendment of this Agreement, provided that any supplement or amendment shall only be performed in writing and to be attached with the seal accordingly. Such document will be integrate part of this Agreement.
(2) Seller may cease performing the Agreement if it finds there exists overdue payment owed to Seller or its affiliate company by Purchaser or affiliate company thereof after this Agreement is executed.
4. This Agreement shall be duplicated held by each Party hereto and shall be with equal legal effectiveness. Besides two copies of this Agreement in English shall also be duplicated held by each Party hereto. In case any different meanings occur between the Chinese edition and the English edition, the Chinese one shall govern.
1. Force majeure means, in this Agreement, object events which couldn't be avoided and controlled, including war, fire, flood, typhoon, earthquake, government' policy changing and others that couldn't be resisted by human being. The force majeure may occur during the process of manufacturing, transporting, storing or delivering. Seller shall inform Purchaser without delay when such events really occur.
2. Seller shall not be responsible for the delay of delivering the Goods if the delay is caused by force majeure or a sudden exploded epidemic illness spreading in a much broader area.
3. Each of the Parties hereto shall inform the other Party without delay of being unable to continue performing the Agreement in virtue of force majeure, and shall provide relevant proof given by competent authorities within 15 days after the events aforesaid has vanished.