(1)交货时间: 从卖方收到货款之日起计算, 为期40天。
(4)保险; 由卖方负责, 按本合同总值110%投保安全险。
(5)付款: 由买方的代理公司广西南宁东博汽车运输有限公司代替越南生益钢铁有限公司在合同签定后3日内将全部预付货款汇入卖方代理公司—中国银行邯郸分行河北方宇贸易有限公司的帐户。并将回执单传真给卖方, 使卖方可以及时确认款项已经到贸易公司帐上。汇款必须是美金。如签定合同5日后还没有收到买方的货款, 卖方有权立即终止本售货合同, 不另行通知, 并要追究买方和广西南宁东博汽车运输有限公司给卖方带来的经济损失。
(6)卖方的产品内包装为防止带钢生锈涂了防锈油, 外面是防锈膜和编制带包装。每卷外直径都大于1.2米, 卷内没有断头。合理的重量差按中国国标执行韩语翻译
(1)Delivery time: within 40 days upon receipt of the payment payable to the Seller
(2) Port of loading: Tianjin Xingang, China
(3) Port of Destination: Ho Chi Minh Port, Vietnam
(4) Insurance; to be covered by the Seller for 110% of the invoice value against safety insurance
(5) Terms of Payment: Guangxi Nanning Dongbo Auto Transportation Co., Ltd., the agency for the Buyer shall remit all the payment in advance to the account of the agency of the Seller, Bank of China Handan Branch Hebei Fangyu Trade Co., Ltd on behalf of the Vietnam Shengyi Steel Co., Ltd within three days after signing the contract and fax the Return Receipt to the Seller so that the Seller can check if the payment has been received. And the payment must be US Dollar. If the Seller fails to receive the payment after 5 days of signing of the contract, the Seller reserves the right to cancel this Sales Contract without further notice and to claim from the Buyers and Guangxi Nanning Dongbo Auto Transportation Co., Ltd for losses resulting therefrom.
(6) The product of the Seller shall be packed inside with rust preventive oil to prevent the rust of the steel strip and outside with anti-rust film and woven strip. The overall diameter of every roll shall be over 1.2 meter and without broken inside. The reasonable weight difference shall be subject to relevant Chinese standards.
1. 异议: 品质异议须于货到目的口岸之日起15天内提出, 数量异议须于货到目的口岸之日起5天内提出, 但均须提供经卖方同意的公证行的检验证明。如责任属于卖方者, 卖方于收到异议30天内答复买方并提出处理意见。
2. 付款之金额是本次合同成交的全部货款即: 44500美圆。
3. 协约内容须严格符合本售货合约的规定, 否则修改合同的费用由买方负担, 卖方并不负因修改合同而延误装运的责任, 并保留因此而发生的一切损失的索赔权。
4. 从卖方的生产场地到越南胡志明港口的保险由卖方向中国的保险公司投保。如买方需增加保险额及/或需加保其他险, 可于合同订立时向卖方提出, 经卖方同意后代为投保, 其费用由买方负担。
5. 因人力不可抗拒事故使卖方不能在本售货合约规定期限内交货或不能交货, 卖方不负责任, 但是卖方必须立即以电报通知买方。如果买方提出要求, 卖方应以挂号函向买方提供由中国国际贸易促进委员会或有关机构出具的证明, 证明事故的存在。买方不能领到进口许可证, 不能被认为系属人力不可抗拒范围。
6. 仲裁: 凡因执行本合约或有关本合约所发生的一切争执, 双方应以友好方式协商解决; 如果协商不能解决, 应提交中国国际经济贸易仲裁委员会, 根据该会的仲裁规则进行仲裁。仲裁裁决是终局的, 对双方都有约束力。
7. 附加条款(本合同其他条款如与本附加条款有抵触时, 以本附加条款为准。):
1. Discrepancy：In case of quality discrepancy, claim should be lodged by the Buyers within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination, while for quantity discrepancy, claim should be lodged by the Buyers within 5 days after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination. In all cases, claims must be accompanied by Survey Reports of Recognized Public Surveyors agreed to by the Sellers. Should the responsibility of the subject under claim be found to rest on the part of the Sellers, the Sellers shall, within 30 days after receipt of the claim, send their reply to the Buyers together with suggestion for settlement.
2. The sum of payment is the full payment for goods of the Contract exchange: $ 44,500.
3. The contents of the covering Letter of Credit shall be in strict conformity with the stipulations of the Sales Contract. In case of any variation there of necessitating amendment of the L/C, the Buyers shall bear the expenses for effecting the amendment. The Sellers shall not be held responsible for possible delay of shipment resulting from awaiting the amendment of the L/C and reserve the right to claim from the Buyers for the losses resulting therefrom.
4. The Seller shall cover the insurance with a Chinese insurance company from the factory of the Seller to the Ho Chi Minh Port, Vietnam. If insurance for additional amount and /or for other insurance terms is required by the Buyers, prior notice to this effect must reach the Sellers before shipment and is subject to the Sellers' agreement, and the extra insurance premium shall be for the Buyers' account.
5. The Sellers shall not be held responsible if they fail, owing to Force Majeure cause or causes, to make delivery within the time stipulated in this Sales Contract or cannot deliver the goods. However, the Sellers shall inform immediately the Buyers by cable. The Sellers shall deliver to the Buyers by registered letter, if it is requested by the Buyers, a certificate issued by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade or by any competent authorities, attesting the existence of the said cause or causes. The Buyers' failure to obtain the relative Import License is not to be treated as Force Majeure.
6. Arbitration：All disputes arising in connection with this Sales Contract or the execution thereof shall be settled by way of amicable negotiation. In case no settlement can be reached, the case at issue shall then be submitted for arbitration to the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in accordance with the provisions of the said Commission. The award by the said Commission shall be deemed as final and binding upon both parties.
7. Supplementary Condition(s)(Should the articles stipulated in this Contract be in conflict with the following supplementary condition(s)，the supplementary condition(s)should be taken as valid and binding.)
8. This contract shall be valid from the date of signing.
9. If the parties have a good cooperation, the remained 5000 tons of goods will be sold and bought by the two parties by signing new contract.